Annual boiler servicing is essential to keep it in the best condition and extend its working life.
Not only will it keep your warranty valid, but it will ensure your system is as safe and efficient as possible, lowering your energy bills and reducing the risk of costly repairs in the future.
Our engineers are Gas Safe and OFTEC registered and service boilers for commercial and domestic properties throughout Yorkshire, including York, Selby and Goole. Our engineers are qualified to carry out any essential repairs to keep your boiler in excellent working condition and help extend its useful life.
Our engineers will carry out:
- Energy efficiency testing
- Leak testing
- Gas pressure checks
- Essential repairs / replacement parts*
- 12 months warranty on all workmanship
Call 0800 002 9800 to speak to an engineer about boiler servicing
Why do I need to get my boiler serviced?
We recommend annual servicing by a Gas Safe and OFTEC registered engineer to:
- Carry out essential repairs*
- Maintain energy efficiency and optimum performance
- Prevent escape of harmful carbon monoxide
- Maintain manufacturer’s warranty
- Increase the useful life of your boiler
- Avoid future breakdown and expensive repairs
Are you a landlord?
Our engineers are Gas Safe registered and can carry out essential safety checks and boiler servicing. We will help you reduce the risk of an expensive boiler breakdown, and give you peace of mind that your property is compliant with the law and your tenants are safe.
For your peace of mind, we can install a carbon monoxide detector as an extra safety precaution.
*Additional charges may apply.